We design and implement innovative human resource management tools:
- an intersectoral support process for those creating self employment opportunities or small businesses (VSME - very small & medium enterprises): the CARIP (Conseil et Appui à la Réinsertion et à l’Insertion Professionnelle) Advice and Support for Reinsertion and Professional Insertion;
- objectives and performance contracts within administrations;
- skills evaluation and the detection of professional potential based on job simulation exercises.
We help people to understand economic and institutional reforms by designing and steering communication campaigns.
We inform management decisions and enable lessons to be learnt from experience by designing and implementing prospective and retrospective socio-economic surveys.
We provide structured, on-going support for the development or strengthening of small and medium businesses in three economic sectors that promise growth in sustainable employment and sources of revenue:
- SMEs and SMIs in the public works sector;
- SMEs in the cinema and audiovisual cultural sector;
- the network of SMEs and SMIs surrounding major worksites and projects (mines, roads, dams etc.)