Economic reforms and their social dimension
The knowledge and expertise of our team
- are brought together to focus on the forward management of the potential social effects of restructuring and privatisation programmes;
- take account of the legal and regulatory dimension of plans for staff control and concentrate on access to new employment positions for those people leaving a job who still wish to work;
- follow a continuous evolution based on experience gained.
Scope of our interventions
1. Social audit and diagnosis of human resources
- The staff available and the different ways in which they are deployed.
- The management and personnel development policy.
- Complete labour cost analysis for each major function of the business and for each socio-professional category.
- The analysis of the legal and regulatory framework of the management and development of the human resources.
- The situation with regard to debts and social liabilities.
- The situation with regard to social relations and the implication of social partners in the reform.
- The analysis of staffing requirements and of short and medium term employment positions in the light of the strategic options.
- The qualitative and quantitative measurement of the differences between requirements and staff resources.
- Internal and external adjustment measures for both staff and qualifications.
2. Reform of human resource management
- Reform of human resource management policies, methods and procedures.
- Forward planning management of staff, employment positions and skills.
- Contract of objectives and performance bonus.
- Training plans.
- Evolution of the regulatory and conventional framework (including renegotiation of collective agreements).
- Reorganisation of the human resource function (structure, profiles, tools, etc.). Réforme des politiques, méthodes et procédures de gestion des ressources humaines.
Design and facilitation of communication plans and campaigns intended for (i) employees (ii) government bodies (iii) staff and union representatives.
4. Social support for internal and external redeployment: operational steering of social plans
- Internal adjustment measures: Inter post and/or inter function redeployment plan based in particular on the use of innovative evaluation tools.
- External adjustment measures: Development and operational steering of social plans including “management and severance payments of those leaving” and/or “professional reinsertion” including the design, implementation and steering of a system for Professional Reinsertion, the CARIP ( Conseil et d’Appui à la Réinsertion et à l’Insertion Professionnelle) (Advice and Support for Reinsertion and Professional Insertion).
5. Prospective and retrospective surveys
The aim of these is to inform management decisions upstream with regard to the motivation of staff or their support for the reforms and, downstream, to assess the experiences in order to determine the course of future actions. These are carried out using an ad hoc software application that covers design, execution, and data collection, entry and exploitation.
We have carried out various prospective and retrospective socio-economic surveys in different contexts and sectors (education, public works, private sector, etc.) The cumulative results of these mean that Core Advice now have at their disposal a “results databank” that allows for “cross fertilisation”, both in the interpretation and in the design of this type of survey, and tools that have been adjusted and validated several times, which can now be duplicated and adapted within the framework of similar objectives.